IF THIS IS A MEDICAL EMERGENCY OR CRISIS SITUATION, DIAL 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY
www.scriptainsights.com (our “Website”);
Scripta Insights (our “App”);
Scripta Member Portal (our “Portal”);
Any products (“Products”) available for purchase through our Website and/or our App; and
The services (“Services”) made available through our Website, App, and/or Portal.
The non-medical business support services, our Website, App, and/or Portal are collectively referred to as our “Platform.”
Scripta is not a medical group or a provider of health care. Your health care provider (“Provider”) is responsible for providing you with a Notice of Privacy Practices describing their collection and use of your health information, not Scripta.
1. Services Provided – No Medical Care or Advice Scripta is not a medical group and does not provide medical advice, care, and/or treatment. Scripta provides healthcare IT and data analytics to assist health plans and their beneficiaries identify cost savings in the management of pharmacy benefits. The contents of the Platform and the Services are for informational purposes only. Always seek the advice of your Provider or other qualified health care professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or medicine. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking treatment because of information you may read or view on the Platform.
2. Not for Emergencies. Our Platform and the Services are not for medical emergencies or urgent situations. You should not disregard or delay to seek medical advice based on anything that appears or does not appear on our Platform. If you believe you are experiencing an emergency, call 9-1-1 immediately.
You should seek emergency help or follow up care when recommended by a Provider or when otherwise needed. You should continue to consult with your primary provider and other healthcare professionals as recommended. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified healthcare provider concerning questions you have regarding a medical condition and before stopping, starting, or modifying any treatment.
4. Ownership of the Platform. The Platform contains confidential and proprietary information, materials, data, databases, contents, processes, methodologies, know-how, software, text, displays, images, video, audio, trademarks, logos, service marks, features and functionality, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, are owned by Scripta, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade dress, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws (collectively, the “Content”).
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose, or deep linking to, any name, trademarks, service marks, logo, content, or other proprietary information (including, without limitation, images, text, page layout, or form) of Scripta without our express written consent.
You must not access or use any part of the Platform or any services or materials available through the Platform for outsourcing for others or as part of a service bureau business so otherwise for the benefit of unaffiliated third parties who pay directly for its benefit or for other similar commercial purposes, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Scripta.
5. Availability of Services. Scripta operates subject to state and federal regulations, and the Platform may not be available in your state. You represent that you are not a person barred from enrolling for or receiving the Platform under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdictions in which you may be located. Access to and use of the Platform is limited exclusively to users located in states within the United States where the Platform is available. Services are not available to users located outside the United States. Accessing the Platform from jurisdictions where content is illegal, or where we do not offer the Platform, is prohibited.
You may not use any scraper, crawler, spider, robot or other automated means of any kind to access or copy data on the Platform, deep-link to any feature or content on the Platform, bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Platform.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Scripta will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any activity being conducted on the Platform.
7. No Users Under 18 Years Old. In order to access the Platform and the Services, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years old or older. If you are under the age of 18, please do not attempt to register with us on the Platform or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from someone under the age of 18, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we have collected personal information from someone under the age of 18, please Contact Us.
8. Your Account. You agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information when registering to use the Platform and establishing your account (“Registration Information”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any passwords and any usage and activities that occur in connection with your account. You agree not to allow others to access your account or utilize your password. Doing so will compromise the security of your account.
9. Accuracy and Integrity of Information; Colors. Although we attempt to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the Platform, we makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Platform and Content thereon. It is possible that the Platform could include typographical errors, inaccuracies, or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made to the Platform by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform us so that it can be corrected. We reserve the right to unilaterally correct any inaccuracies on the Platform without notice. Information contained on the Platform may be changed or updated without notice. Additionally, Scripta shall have no responsibility or liability for information or Content posted to the Platform from any unaffiliated third party.
We have made significant efforts to accurately display the colors of our products that appear on the Platform. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
10. Typographical Errors and Incorrect Pricing. We provide information related to pricing of prescription medication. This pricing information is subject to change at any time and for any reason. The prices we show are our best estimate. We strive to keep our data and pricing information as up to date as possible, however, we cannot guarantee that the price displayed will exactly match the price you receive when obtaining your medication. For an exact price, please contact the pharmacy. In the event a medication is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers or business partners, please notify us immediately.
11. Links to Other Sites. We makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access through the Platform. When you access a non-Scripta website, please understand that it is independent from us, and that we have no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-Scripta website does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Platform, you do this entirely at your own risk.
12. Consent to Receive Calls, Text Messages, and Audio and/or Video Recording. By providing your mobile number, you are agreeing to be contacted by or on behalf of Scripta at the mobile number you have provided, including calls and text messages, to receive informational, product or service related (e.g., progress tracking, reminders, etc.) messages and communications relating to the Platform. Message and data rates may apply. To stop receiving text messages text a reply to us with the word STOP. We may confirm your opt out by text message. If you subscribe to multiple types of text messages from us, we may unsubscribe you from the service that most recently sent you a message or respond to your STOP message by texting you a request to identify services you wish to stop. Please note, that by withdrawing your consent, some of the functions provided by the Platform may no longer be available to you. Keep in mind that if you stop receiving text messages from us you may not receive important and helpful information and reminders about your services.
13. CAN-SPAM Act and Telephone Consumer Protection Act Compliance. Scripta, is committed to being compliant with the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (“CAN-SPAM Act”) and the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”). You consent to receive text messages from us as set forth in the above section, Consent to Receive Calls, Text Messages, and Audio and/or Video Recording. E-mails, newsletters, and text messages received from us are intended to fully comply with the CAN-SPAM ACT and the TCPA. In the event you receive an e-mail or text message from us which you do not believe is fully compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act or the TCPA, please Contact Us.
14. Electronic Communications. When you use the Platform, or send e-mails, messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that (a) all agreements and consents can be signed electronically and (b) all notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such notices and other communications be in writing. If you do not provide this information in the manner requested within 14 days of the request, we reserve the right to suspend, discontinue, or deny your access to and use of our Platform until you provide the information to us as requested.
16. Dispute Resolution; Arbitration Agreement. We will try to work in good faith to resolve any issue you have with the Platform, if you bring that issue to the attention of our customer service department. However, we realize that there may be rare cases where we may not be able to resolve an issue to a customer's satisfaction.
YOU AND SCRIPTA AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Scripta agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim.
18. Disclaimer of Warranties. SCRIPTA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE PLATFORM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE PLATFORM WILL BE CORRECTED. THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SERVICE RELATED TO THE PLATFORM, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND TITLE/NON-INFRINGEMENT. SCRIPTA DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM, PLATFORM-RELATED SERVICES, SERVICES, AND LINKED WEBSITES. SCRIPTA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE PROGRAMMING. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING PROCEDURES SUFFICIENT TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS FOR DATA BACK UP AND SECURITY.
WARRANTIES RELATING TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED, SOLD, AND DISTRIBUTED BY SCRIPTA ARE SUBJECT TO SEPARATE WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IF ANY, PROVIDED WITH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICABLE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
19. Limitation of Liability Regarding Use of Platform and Services. SCRIPTA AND ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THESE PLATFORM ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE PLATFORM, PLATFORM-RELATED SERVICES, SERVICE, CONTENT, OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE PLATFORM, AND/OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE PLATFORM, PLATFORM-RELATED SERVICES, SERVICES, AND/OR LINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE PLATFORM AND/OR THOSE SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT ANY ASPECTS OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE NOT ENFORCEABLE, THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SCRIPTA TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM AND SERVICES IS $500 (FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS).